This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
Don’t know what to do with the leftover s’mores supplies from your last camping trip? Make a s’more pie! Buttery graham cracker crust. Rich, melty chocolate. Sticky toasted marshmallows. Everything you love in a s’more from the comfort of your home.
S’mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3/4 stick butter (6 tbsp), melted
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1 extra large Hershey's chocolate bar
- 20 marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until the texture resembles wet sand and sticks together when squeezed.
- Press crust into a tart tin, pie tin, or 8×8 square baking dish
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven. Evenly distribute chocolate over top of crust.
- Return pie to oven for 1 minute to melt chocolate.
- Remove from oven and carefully spread chocolate into an even layer.
- Distribute marshmallows over top of chocolate.
- Return pie to oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn off oven and turn on broiler
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows start to brown. Watch carefully, this happens really fast!
- Allow to cool. Cut and enjoy