This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
Tender roasted cauliflower joins briny castlevatrano olives and toasty panko breadcrumbs, and gets brightened up with parsley and lemon for a fresh side dish perfect for Thanksgiving!
Roasted Cauliflower with Olives and Panko
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup castlevetrano olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs, toasted (see Note)
- 1 bunch parsley, rough chopped
- zest from half of a lemon
- juice from half of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place chopped cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Roast cauliflower for 20-25 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown. Stir once or twice.
- Remove cauliflower from over and combine with olives, breadcrumbs, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Add a small drizzle of olive oil over top. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
These photos were taken by the incredibly talented Becky Duffy. Find more of her work here!