This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
A summery flatbread with a fig jam base, melty mozzarella, juicy ripe peaches, prosciutto, arugula, and topped with a balsamic glaze. If it sounds like a lot, that’s because it is but in the best way possible. Trust me!
Peach and Prosciutto Flatbread with Balsamic Glaze
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 3 tbsp fig jam
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 peach, sliced
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 2 cups arugula
- balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and stretch dough out onto tray. The shape doesn't matter!
- Bake the dough for 10-15 minutes*
- Remove the dough from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes, until it is not hot to the touch.
- Spread the jam over the dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the top.
- Put the flatbread back in the oven and bake for 10-15 more minutes until cheese is melty and bubbly.
- Remove the flatbread from the baking sheet and place on a large cutting board.
- Arrange the peach slices and prosciutto over top.
- Top with the arugula.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle balsamic glaze on top.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!