This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
A super yummy, super easy treat to keep on hand for the 3 pm slump or whenever a late night a sweet-tooth craving hits.
Chocolate Trail Mix Bites
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup trail mix (use your fav)
- flakey sea salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- Drop 1" blobs of chocolate unto the parchment and swirl into a circle.
- Top with a sprinkle of trail mix and sea salt (if desired).
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened and enjoy!