This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
Chocolate and peanut butter may be the best flavor combo there ever was. A THICK layer of peanut butter sandwiched between rich dark chocolate, sprinkled with flaky sea salt. Name a better treat, I’ll wait. (I got the cutie little paper cups here. Also, using piping bags makes this super easy!)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate but use whatever you like)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Set up 24 paper candy cups on a sheet tray.
- Scoop the peanut butter into a piping bag and set aside.
- Dump the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each one, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Carefully pour half of the melted chocolate into a piping bag. Snip the tip off and pipe each paper cup half full of chocolate.
- Pipe a dollop of peanut butter into each cup.
- Cover the peanut butter with the remaining chocolate.
- Tap the tray on the counter to smooth out the tops and let any bubbles escape.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to set the chocolate.