This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This allows me to keep buying cheese and making free content 😉 Thanks!
Brown Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) brown butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- flakey sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- In the bowl of a mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until just incorporated.
- Carefully add the dry ingredients in a few installments to avoid spraying flour all over your kitchen. Mix until just combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Once they come out of the oven, sprinkle flakey sea salt over top.
- Allow to cool on sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.